Friday

Blocking that Urge with Fibretrim

I admit it: if there’s anything I have difficulty resisting, that’s food. I simply love eating. The textures, flavors and smells of food is simply what I feel makes life worth living. Without food, what is life? That is usually what keeps me away from those diets that allow you to stay clear of obesity and extra weight. A lot of nutritionists and health experts advise people to not to follow these diets because they are unhealthy ways of keeping off extra weight. Actually, they don’t have to tell me. Nobody can certainly tell me what to eat and what not to eat, even depriving myself of food just to lose weight is just not my style. But yes, I do admit that there’s a vain side to me that wants to look slimmer and feel healthier. But then, how, when all the options present are either dieting or exercising, something that I’m not that keen on doing too? I was then introduced by a friend to Fibretrim.

Fibretrim is supposed to work because it suppresses your urge to eat. I have to admit, I was a bit, make that a whole lot reluctant to try it because it means the end of my love affair with food. So, I drank one glass of this drink mix before I took breakfast and another glass before having lunch. I must say it does work! I don’t feel bloated, I can see my clothes fitting better and my big ones getting looser, and I don’t think I am depriving myself of food at all. I mean, I still eat, but not a lot anymore. Instead, I don’t feel the need to eat anything in large portions. I eat anything, but just to fill myself, not to finish everything on the table. I don’t feel deprived of food because I don’t hide the food from myself or control my urges to eat – I just don’t feel like eating much in the first place, the urge to eat so much is gone!

Fibretrim is a great answer to people who want to keep off those pounds but do not want to feel deprived or depressed of eating.

You can read successful stories of people who have lost weight using Fibretrim by clicking here.

Fibretrim